Friday, May 30, 2008

The Other One

Posted in by LoveLetters | Edit
Life Is Meaningless

God put life into this hollow shell,
But I guess He forgot my soul,
FOr I feel like nothing but a puppet,
Moving,speaking,living,
And yet all that I live for is meaningless,
I arise to nothing and I dream of nothing,
For dreams give life purpose,
Even if I have dreams,
They stand for nothing,
I came from the dust and I'm destined to become dust once more,
I have tried to feel "alive",
I've shed my own blood,
Contemplated my own suicide,
But all to no avail,
Damn all of this,
Damn this to the furthest reaches of Hell,
I want to live,
To have a purpose,
To hahve a meaning,
Yet,
It seems the only life i will truly live,
Is one of meaningless existence and torture.

1 commentsThe Other One


  1. Joalin Stars says:

    emo...
    sounds like "Life Brief Candle"
    haha...
    be more positive...
    everyone has their own special gift from the God...
    God gave u the talent to write out ur own poem... the poet...
    life is urs...
    so make it meaningful...

    May 30, 2008 at 10:53 AM