Friday, May 30, 2008

A New poem

Posted in by LoveLetters | Edit
Ok,its been a while since ive posted anything...==...ive been busy...so here i am,back with 2 new poems...ones an emo one i wrote awhile back and one more is on love =\
Im a sucker for love.

This here is the love one
COLOURS
Colours
I see it everyday
The pink of her love
The blue of eyes
The
black of her hair
The re
d of her passion
The white of her sincerity
A world without her
Is like a world without colour,
How would I see the beauty in her anymore?
And I ponder
I learn
I know
And so I say
Cherish her with all my heart
Love her with all my soul
Protect her with all my might
And pray
And will
Will her to never lose the colours
Of which without, she will never be.

2 Comments


  1. Joalin Stars says:

    at last u update ur blog d...
    colours...
    not bad...
    sounds like sonnet 18...LOL...
    very match with my make up theme...
    hahha...LOL...

    May 30, 2008 at 10:46 AM

  2. Anonymous

    lol it would be nice to mention me as your beta for this poem ;)

    June 3, 2008 at 10:37 AM