Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another new one

Posted in by LoveLetters | Edit
Hello everyone,i wrote a new poem.Here it is.btw i use a green font cause its easier to see...though if you guys have any suggestions on colour please let me know.Thats all for now. =D

You

You,
You are my friend,
You are my lover,
You are my everything,
You are the sun in my sky,
You are the air that i breathe,
You are the the whole meaning of my existence,
You are my will to live
You I have loved since i saw you,
You I will love till the end of time,
You I have been destined to be with,
You are fated to be with me forever,
You God sent to love me,
You are my angel whom i love,
You I will never forsake,
You I hope will never leave my side,
You are my summer,
You keep my heart warm,
You are my winter,
You teach me the beauty of the world,
You show me true understanding,
You show me true compassion,
You my love,
You are all this,
You are also so much more then that,
Only You.

1 commentsAnother new one


  1. Anonymous

    I like this. :)

    June 9, 2008 at 1:28 AM