Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Proposal

Posted in by LoveLetters | Edit
This is one of the poems that i wrote awhile back,hope you like it.

A Proposal

Beauty greater then a goddess,

Heart of an angel,

I was mesmerized from my first glance at you,

From the first day i saw you,

I knew that you were the only one for me,

And now i ask for your hand,

Not even Death's scythe will shake me,

The sands of time will never fade me,

Oceans and seas I will traverse,

To make you mine,

I know that if i give this chance away,

Eternal regret will befall me,

So,

Will you be mine?

I will love you,

Now,

Forever.

That,

Is My eternal promise

3 Comments


  1. Joalin Stars says:

    this is touching... compare to that "frens to the end"...
    u let me read b4 rite that poem "frens to the end"...
    ^^

    April 9, 2008 at 7:29 AM

  2. Anonymous

    Lovely poem. ;)

    April 10, 2008 at 7:34 AM

  3. june says:

    wow.. is that from u? =]

    May 1, 2008 at 8:41 AM